Effect: A spectator chooses a fortune cookie. He or she can hold on to it, or place it in a visible spot on the table so that it can be seen that no one will touch it.
The magician has him pick a card from a regular deck. A corner of the selected card is torn and given to the spectator. The card is then destroyed. The card magically appears inside the fortune cookie, and the torn corner matches the missing corner of the card
What you get with this trick:
- One dozen special fortune cookies
- Deck of cards and cards needed for this specific effect
- A special Chinese take-away box
- Link to a full video instructions for the effect
- Intercessor Gimmick (Latest version: 2.0 with full instructions) – Unfortunately, as of April 29, 2022, this item is sold out and on backorder. You may order the routine without the Intercessor.
Full Routine with Intercessor: $115
Full Routine WITHOUT Intercessor: $65 (If you already own the Intercessor Gimmick, you can get a $50 discount)
Here is a video demonstration of this effect: